Monday, June 22, 2009

What's this here for?!

Hello, and welcome to the first post on my AH blog.

It's inspired in large part by Gevlon over at Greedy Goblin, Markco over at Just My 2 Copper, Tyson at MMOAuctioneer, and a variety of other informative AH blogs. After having read a bit (or more : P) of what all of these fine individuals have written, I decided to try my hand at playing the AH myself.

In the past I had only bought and sold cheap, rare weapons and armor for a considerable, but unremarkable profit. I had learned this technique from Tyson at MMOAuctioneer.

Anyway, I decided I wanted to go further this time, and try to really capture the essence of the AH market. My main server's bank alt has been doing well, having completed his first week and a half (or so.) I'm up to 4.2K with about 1.5K in assets. I hope to continue this progress and eventually be making as much as Gevlon!

I am, by all means, an amateur. I created this blog so that I could catalogue my experiences and hopefully hand out just a bit of (if not more) useful information for those starting out, and those hoping to increase their profits.

I am not going to recycle old information, but I might explain some of the better known techniques just the same as the lesser ones, as I know exactly what I wish I knew starting out.

I will not initially be covering my main server's economy. Instead, I will be using a bank alt on an old server of mine, who started out with only 3g, a couple of greens, and some spider's silk to his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers